By Yong Zhou,JinRong Wang,Lu Zhang
In this version, new subject matters were further, that's, fractional impulsive differential equations, and fractional partial differential equations together with fractional Navier–Stokes equations and fractional diffusion equations.
Read or Download Basic Theory of Fractional Differential Equations PDF
Best differential equations books
The sequence of texts on Classical Theoretical Physics is predicated at the hugely winning classes given by way of Walter Greiner. The volumes supply a whole survey of classical theoretical physics and a major variety of labored out examples and problems.
This e-book provides a coherent framework for realizing the dynamics of piecewise-smooth and hybrid platforms. a casual advent expounds the ubiquity of such versions through various. the consequences are awarded in a casual type, and illustrated with many examples. The e-book is geared toward a large viewers of utilized mathematicians, engineers and scientists firstly postgraduate point.
This booklet provides a brand new method of the research of networks, which emphasizes how you can compress a community whereas conserving all details relative to the network's spectrum. in addition to those compression options, the authors introduce a few different isospectral modifications and show how, jointly, those equipment could be utilized to achieve new leads to a few components.
This worthy monograph is dedicated to a speedily constructing region at the study of qualitative conception of fractional traditional and partial differential equations. It offers the readers the required heritage fabric required to head additional into the topic and discover the wealthy study literature.
- Numerical Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations
- Brownian Motion and its Applications to Mathematical Analysis: École d'Été de Probabilités de Saint-Flour XLIII – 2013 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics / École d'Été de Probabilités de Saint-Flour)
- Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations (Advanced Courses in Mathematics - CRM Barcelona)
- Differential Geometry and Analysis on CR Manifolds: 246 (Progress in Mathematics)
- Integral Equations: A Practical Treatment, from Spectral Theory to Applications (Cambridge Texts in Applied Mathematics)
Extra info for Basic Theory of Fractional Differential Equations