By A. A. Borovkov,K. A. Borovkov
Read or Download Asymptotic Analysis of Random Walks: Heavy-Tailed Distributions (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications) PDF
Similar differential equations books
The sequence of texts on Classical Theoretical Physics relies at the hugely winning classes given by way of Walter Greiner. The volumes offer a whole survey of classical theoretical physics and a massive variety of labored out examples and problems.
This booklet provides a coherent framework for figuring out the dynamics of piecewise-smooth and hybrid structures. an off-the-cuff advent expounds the ubiquity of such versions through quite a few. the implications are awarded in an off-the-cuff kind, and illustrated with many examples. The e-book is geared toward a large viewers of utilized mathematicians, engineers and scientists in the beginning postgraduate point.
This publication offers a brand new method of the research of networks, which emphasizes how you can compress a community whereas maintaining all info relative to the network's spectrum. in addition to those compression options, the authors introduce a couple of different isospectral alterations and reveal how, jointly, those tools could be utilized to achieve new ends up in a few parts.
This beneficial monograph is dedicated to a speedily constructing region at the study of qualitative concept of fractional traditional and partial differential equations. It presents the readers the mandatory heritage fabric required to head additional into the topic and discover the wealthy examine literature.
- The Mathematical Structure of Classical and Relativistic Physics: A General Classification Diagram (Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology)
- Smoothing and Decay Estimates for Nonlinear Diffusion Equations: Equations of Porous Medium Type (Oxford Lecture Series in Mathematics and Its Applications)
- Mathematical Models with Singularities: A Zoo of Singular Creatures (Atlantis Briefs in Differential Equations)
- Stochastic Integration with Jumps (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- Scientific Computing and Differential Equations: An Introduction to Numerical Methods
- DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS
Extra resources for Asymptotic Analysis of Random Walks: Heavy-Tailed Distributions (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)