By Jack Xin
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Fronts in Random Media: 5 (Surveys and Tutorials in the Applied Mathematical Sciences) PDF
Best differential equations books
The sequence of texts on Classical Theoretical Physics is predicated at the hugely profitable classes given by means of Walter Greiner. The volumes offer an entire survey of classical theoretical physics and a tremendous variety of labored out examples and problems.
This publication offers a coherent framework for realizing the dynamics of piecewise-smooth and hybrid platforms. an off-the-cuff advent expounds the ubiquity of such types through quite a few. the implications are awarded in a casual kind, and illustrated with many examples. The publication is geared toward a large viewers of utilized mathematicians, engineers and scientists at the start postgraduate point.
This e-book provides a brand new method of the research of networks, which emphasizes how you can compress a community whereas retaining all details relative to the network's spectrum. along with those compression recommendations, the authors introduce a couple of different isospectral adjustments and exhibit how, jointly, those tools could be utilized to achieve new ends up in a couple of components.
This important monograph is dedicated to a quickly constructing quarter at the learn of qualitative conception of fractional traditional and partial differential equations. It offers the readers the mandatory historical past fabric required to head extra into the topic and discover the wealthy examine literature.
- Lectures on Cauchy's Problem in Linear Partial Differential Equations (Dover Phoenix Editions)
- The Maximum Principle: 73 (Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications)
- Bayesian Approach to Inverse Problems
- Slow Rarefied Flows: Theory and Application to Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems: 41 (Progress in Mathematical Physics)
- Surface Evolution Equations: A Level Set Approach: 99 (Monographs in Mathematics)
- Discrete Fractional Calculus
Extra resources for An Introduction to Fronts in Random Media: 5 (Surveys and Tutorials in the Applied Mathematical Sciences)