By Xiaoping Xu
Read Online or Download Algebraic Approaches to Partial Differential Equations (Springer Monographs in Mathematics) PDF
Similar differential equations books
The sequence of texts on Classical Theoretical Physics relies at the hugely profitable classes given by means of Walter Greiner. The volumes supply a whole survey of classical theoretical physics and a tremendous variety of labored out examples and problems.
This booklet offers a coherent framework for figuring out the dynamics of piecewise-smooth and hybrid structures. a casual advent expounds the ubiquity of such types through quite a few. the consequences are offered in a casual sort, and illustrated with many examples. The ebook is geared toward a large viewers of utilized mathematicians, engineers and scientists firstly postgraduate point.
This publication offers a brand new method of the research of networks, which emphasizes how you can compress a community whereas protecting all details relative to the network's spectrum. along with those compression ideas, the authors introduce a couple of different isospectral modifications and show how, jointly, those tools could be utilized to realize new leads to a few components.
This priceless monograph is dedicated to a swiftly constructing sector at the learn of qualitative concept of fractional usual and partial differential equations. It presents the readers the required heritage fabric required to move additional into the topic and discover the wealthy learn literature.
- A Particular Solutions Formula For Inhomogeneous Arbitrary Order Linear Ordinary Differential Equations
- Global Attractors in Abstract Parabolic Problems (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Handbook of Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations
- Lectures on Cauchy's Problem in Linear Partial Differential Equations (Dover Phoenix Editions)
- Introduction to Nonlinear Dispersive Equations (Universitext)
- New Advances in Celestial Mechanics and Hamiltonian Systems: HAMSYS-2001
Extra info for Algebraic Approaches to Partial Differential Equations (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)