By M.D. Raisinghania
Read or Download Advanced Differential Equations PDF
Similar differential equations books
The sequence of texts on Classical Theoretical Physics relies at the hugely winning classes given by way of Walter Greiner. The volumes offer a whole survey of classical theoretical physics and a huge variety of labored out examples and problems.
This ebook provides a coherent framework for realizing the dynamics of piecewise-smooth and hybrid platforms. a casual advent expounds the ubiquity of such versions through a number of. the consequences are offered in an off-the-cuff variety, and illustrated with many examples. The e-book is aimed toward a large viewers of utilized mathematicians, engineers and scientists before everything postgraduate point.
This ebook offers a brand new method of the research of networks, which emphasizes how you can compress a community whereas protecting all details relative to the network's spectrum. along with those compression concepts, the authors introduce a few different isospectral adjustments and exhibit how, jointly, those equipment might be utilized to achieve new ends up in a few parts.
This valuable monograph is dedicated to a speedily constructing sector at the learn of qualitative concept of fractional usual and partial differential equations. It offers the readers the required heritage fabric required to move extra into the topic and discover the wealthy learn literature.
- Matched Asymptotic Expansions in Reaction-Diffusion Theory (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- A Course in Differential Equations with Boundary Value Problems, Second Edition (Textbooks in Mathematics)
- Gravitation, Inertia and Weightlessness: Centrifugal and Gyroscopic Effects of the n-Body System's Interaction Energy
- Introduction to Partial Differential Equations and Hilbert Space Methods (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Oscillatory Models in General Relativity (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematical Physics)
- Applied Partial Differential Equations (Dover Books on Mathematics)
Extra resources for Advanced Differential Equations