By Dylan Rees,Duncan Townson
Give your scholars the easiest probability of luck with this attempted and proven sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to heritage is the preferred, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level background students.
- helps the content material and evaluate requisites of the 2015 A-level heritage specifications
- comprises authoritative and interesting content
- comprises thought-provoking key debates that research the opposing perspectives and methods of historians
- presents exam-style questions and suggestions for every proper specification to aid scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This name is appropriate for various classes including:
- AQA: France in Revolution, 1774-1815
- Edexcel: France in Revolution, 1774-99
- OCR: The French Revolution and the rule of thumb of Napoleon 1774-1815
Read or Download Access to History: France in Revolution 1774-1815 Fifth Edition PDF
Similar historical reference books
Die erste Gesamtausgabe der drei Maya-Kalender - Tzolkin + Haab + lengthy count number - für jeden einzelnen Tag vom Beginn 3114 v. Chr. bis 2100 n. Chr.
Positioned on the very middle of the Balkans, the Republic of Macedonia has a wealthy and turbulent historical past, which displays all of the complexities of the region's prior and present-day politics. within the overdue nineteenth and the early twentieth century, it turned the point of interest of pageant by way of the fledgling Balkan realms over the declining Ottoman Empire's eu possessions.
This can be the main authoritative, finished heritage of the French Revolution of 1789. released to mark the bicentenary of its outbreak, this survey attracts on a iteration of in depth learn and scholarly debate to reappraise the main well-known of all revolutions. commencing with the accession of Louis XVI in 1774, the publication strains the background of France via revolution, terror, and counter-revolution, to the triumph of Napoleon in 1802; and analyses the effect of occasions either in France itself and the remainder of Europe.
The Vietnamese knew the Long-Range Patrol Scouts as "the males with eco-friendly faces,” a connection with the camouflage paint that they used. working in patrols of 4 to 6 males those males have been like ghosts – scouting a ways at the back of enemy traces. This ebook examines the Long-Range Patrol Scout's better stealth flow suggestions, camouflage and concealment, monitoring, counter-tracking, commentary, and different fieldcraft abilities.
- Die Geschichtsphilosophie Johann Gottfried Herders - Versuch einer Typologie mit besonderer Berücksichtigung der sprachlichen und ästhetischen Reflexion (German Edition)
- Youth for Nation: Culture and Protest in Cold War South Korea (Studies of the Weatherhead East Asian Institute, Columbia University)
- Verschwundene Reiche: Die Geschichte des vergessenen Europa (German Edition)
- Paris Révolutionnaire (TEMPUS) (French Edition)
- Der Film im Geschichtsunterricht (German Edition)
Additional resources for Access to History: France in Revolution 1774-1815 Fifth Edition